Selasa, 16 Julai 2013

LAGU : Syed Shamin-ABC I Love You


dan Salam 1 Malaysia.


LIRIK


Intro .
Chorus :
A B C D E F G H I love you , oh no
baby I will never let you go , for sure
Cos you’re everything I’ve been waiting
For whole my life .


A B C D E F G H I want you , to know
That every single thing I did for you, its for us 
Im glad you’re here singing with me
For whole my life .


Verse 1 :
I (3x) feels like im losing my mind
And I (3x) really want you be mine
Cos when I look around I see no one (but you)
No matter what happens just you that I want


(Repeat Chorus)


Verse 2 :
You (3x) always make me fallin’
And you (3x) are the one that I need
Cos when you look around you see no one(but me)
No matter what happens just me that you want



2 sedang mengumpat:

Unknown berkata...

ABC I love u. :)

Unknown berkata...

owh.. hensemnya dia.. hehehe